Friday, June 4, 2010

Whew...

Finally posting some work from the past few weeks. Taking a little time off this summer for some other projects but wanted to catch up first!

The cutest pregnant mama ever, expecting her first girl after twin boys...and her girl is blessed with magic chromosomes like our Nella, so she has an extra sweet spot in our hearts.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


And this family vacationed in Naples from out of town...and were the sweetest parents to watch...so in love with their boy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And beach shoots from my friend Stephanie's family...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and Jen and her family...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(loving the beach photos lately!)

and finally, Miss Kristin. I've been so privileged to take her photos all of six times now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whew! All for now.

11 comments:

  1. post more! post more! :)
    kids on the beach = perfection!!
    awesome pictures, Kelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pictures. Your on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!!

    Kristin's blues are unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lucky enough to talk to the momma in your first images here. She is the daughter of a family friends new husband. The world is so small! I was contacted by our friend and got her e-mail address... When we "talked", I mentioned you and your recent blogging about Nella and your life and she told me she knew of you and you were doing photos of her and I have been waiting to see them. They are beautiful and can't wait to see the latest baby girl with the same extra something as our beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black and white photo of Jen and her family!!!
    All of the pictures are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just stopped by and i'm so happy to see a new post!! your work constantly inspires me. you're photos are amazing! i, too, love beach shots ... gorgeous!!

    ps - i'm loving your new font ... so light-hearted and fun!

    happy day, old friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just had to admire all of your work! I have been enjoying your family blog for quite some time, and just posted my first comment today!

    You are a fantastic photographer, and I would be very privileged to have you photograph my little girl one day. She was misdiagnosed at birth with Down's Syndrome, but turned out later that she had an abnormality much more rare. It almost made me long for the Down's diagnosis back. We have come to embrace everything about her!! And your story helped me do that. Thank you for sharing.

    If ever we're in Naples, it would be amazing to experience your amazing talent first-hand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristin's eyes are like oceans! What a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! You don't know me, but you commented on my cousins blog, and that lead me here! I absolutely love your work! I just recently bought a very nice camera that I love to use. I was just wondering how you got started in this business? I'd like to start up something like this of my own:) if you have the time to respond that would be great! Below is the link to my blog. It's not a photography one but that's how you can get a hold of me!

    Thanks! Be blessed:)

    http://madisonvcallaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is the 2 kids walking toward the water with their arms open wide. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um..!!! I loved the photography..!!! amazing...!!! the photographs of the kids are the ones i liked the most...!!! :)

    ReplyDelete